Thursday 29 December 2011

147. What is your favorite quotation and why? (Princeton)


My favorite quotation is “blame yourself if you have no branches and leaves, do not blame the sun of partiality.” This quotation has inspired me throughout my life. I always believe that a person shapes his or her future by virtue of his own deeds. All over the world, in the past and in the present, men and women, rich and poor, all complain about life. They all feel that God has been unjust to them and always want more than what they have. I feel that God has given us whatever we need to succeed in life. But it is only through our hard work that we can achieve whatever we want in life. We must always be self-sufficient thanking God for what we have rather than asking for more. I strongly believe that a person can shape his own future by his own actions. God has given us all talents that can help us become successful in life. Now it is up to us whether we utilize this talent properly or just waste it. Those who learn to utilize their talents become well to do people. But those who do not, become unsuccessful in life. Then they start blaming their fate and how their luck was not with them. It is never about luck. It is always about how much one has sweated to achieve success in life. History has shown us that the most successful of people had nobody to support them. They shaped their own destiny through their actions and now they are enjoying the fruits of all the handwork. I always keep on telling myself that even if I fail it is not because God was not with me, but it is because God wants me to try harder. With this in mind I keep on moving forward in life hoping to achieve success.

No comments:

Post a Comment