Thursday 22 December 2011

1. What is your approach to life? Reveal your life philosophy.


For me life is a journey full of ups and downs that we must enjoy to the fullest. The journey of life begins from the womb of a mother and ends in a person’s deathbed. But the time between these two periods is one of the most precious in a person’s life. My philosophy of life is that live every moment as if it is your last and to believe in myself. I strongly believe that life is too short to waste and that we should enjoy every moment as it is. We must be thankful to God about what he has given us rather than be sad about what we don’t have. We must also work to our fullest potential every second of life. This hard work will help us bear the fruits that we deserve. We must strongly believe in our beliefs and not let anybody deter us from our goals. Life is not about being rich or poor. It is about being happy. I want to enjoy my life and do thing that I like rather than just thinking about earning money. Money is just a materialistic think that we cannot take with us to heaven or hell wherever we go. But if we enjoy our life we will relish it and remember every moment. I want to roam all around the world and see the various wonders that our planet has to offer. I don’t believe that we should only enjoy and not work. We must also strive and try to achieve success. Whether we succeed or not that is a completely different matter. But what counts is the effort. For me life is a gift of God that is more precious than any gem or riches in the world. So work, enjoy and be grateful for what you have, that is my principal in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment